So, um, hey. How ya been? Uh, yeah, it *has* been a while and that’s… kind of a funny story....Read More
Category: Announcements, News, Contests and Giveaways
So, um, er… This is awkward but I, uh, completely messed up. Remember how I told you I was...Read More
It’s time once about for eBay’s Spring Seller update. Let’s just dive right in a...Read More
Some quick housekeeping updates for you all… When I redid this site in 2014, I knew it was a...Read More
by Hillary DePiano | Oct 1, 2015 | Announcements, News, Contests and Giveaways, Customer Service & Bettering your Business, eBay, Etsy and other Marketplace Selling, Ranting, Whining and Yelling at the Sky | 1 |
Bad news for users of SumAll. The service emerged early on as the best alternative when GoDaddy...Read More
I mentioned a while ago that my next book will be a follow-up to eBay Marketing Makeover. If...Read More
You’ve got until the end of today to score Sell Their Stuff or eBay Marketing Makeover for...Read More
About The Whine Seller
Join my mailing list!
Hear about new releases, special offers and upcoming sales before anyone else or opt into monthly blog digests and never miss a post!
- Shorten & simplify your item listing text for the TL; DR generation of buyers
- It’s true! A good return policy is a marketing strategy that courts word of mouth
- Good customer service means more word of mouth, sales and repeat buyers
- A quality product is easier to market and sell
- Nothing says unprofessional like spelling & grammar mistakes in your eBay store
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Selling on eBay today
- How to change the payment method for eBay shipping labels to a credit card or PayPal balance
- When is the best time to list my item on eBay? Auctions or Fixed Price
- How to scam eBay sellers and get all your items for free!
- Paying for eBay shipping labels with a credit card instead of PayPal balance: Is it a myth? Legend?
Also by: Hillary DePiano