So, um, er… This is awkward but I, uh, completely messed up. Remember how I told you I was...Read More
Category: Announcements, News, Contests and Giveaways
It’s time once about for eBay’s Spring Seller update. Let’s just dive right in a...Read More
Some quick housekeeping updates for you all… When I redid this site in 2014, I knew it was a...Read More
by Hillary DePiano | Oct 1, 2015 | Announcements, News, Contests and Giveaways, Customer Service & Bettering your Business, eBay, Etsy and other Marketplace Selling, Ranting, Whining and Yelling at the Sky | 1 |
Bad news for users of SumAll. The service emerged early on as the best alternative when GoDaddy...Read More
I mentioned a while ago that my next book will be a follow-up to eBay Marketing Makeover. If...Read More
You’ve got until the end of today to score Sell Their Stuff or eBay Marketing Makeover for...Read More
About The Whine Seller
Join my mailing list!
Hear about new releases, special offers and upcoming sales before anyone else or opt into monthly blog digests and never miss a post!
- Plot twist! I’m *not* closing my eBay store.
- Selling… out! Transitioning from PowerSeller to casual seller.
- Some candid talk on running a blog, profiting from your work & rethinking how you earn
- eBay Spring Seller update: Mobile optimization, Store Subscription cost increases and more
- Expand the reach of your Selling Assistant service by letting clients ship their items to you
- How to change the payment method for eBay shipping labels to a credit card or PayPal balance
- How to tag a profile, page or group on Facebook
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Selling on eBay today
- It ships fast! It ships free! It... hurts my eBay Top Rated Seller status?
- Paying for eBay shipping labels with a credit card instead of PayPal balance: Is it a myth? Legend?