It’s time once about for eBay’s Spring Seller update. Let’s just dive right in a...Read More
Category: Ranting, Whining and Yelling at the Sky
I don’t like to have to put companies on blast. I hate that we live in a world where the...Read More
Controversial opinions: the exploding Twitter hearts are better than the stupid favorite stars ever were
Twitter changed the favorite stars to little animated red hearts a few days ago and, of course,...Read More
by Hillary DePiano | Oct 1, 2015 | Announcements, News, Contests and Giveaways, Customer Service & Bettering your Business, eBay, Etsy and other Marketplace Selling, Ranting, Whining and Yelling at the Sky | 1 |
Bad news for users of SumAll. The service emerged early on as the best alternative when GoDaddy...Read More
eBay retires Traffic Reports for Store owners & I want to smack them for making me do rewrites yet again
by Hillary DePiano | May 4, 2015 | Announcements, News, Contests and Giveaways, eBay, Etsy and other Marketplace Selling, Marketing and Promotion, Ranting, Whining and Yelling at the Sky, Sell Their Stuff: eBay Trading Assistants and Selling Assistance | 2 |
No matter how future proof you try to make any kind of e-commerce advice, it’s an industry...Read More
The @OracleCommerce business plan: Insult your customers under the guise of offering them...Read More
This is post 10 of 17 in the series “Marketing” “Why can’t I just steal...Read More
There’s a theme on this blog and, even though it’s been going on since the beginning,...Read More
by Hillary DePiano | Feb 2, 2015 | Customer Service & Bettering your Business, eBay, Etsy and other Marketplace Selling, Ranting, Whining and Yelling at the Sky, Timeless, Tips, Tricks and Insider Advantages | 0 |
I’ve sold a couple items on eBay in the past, but I’ve avoided selling there because I...Read More
Picollecta’s pathetic little attempt to convince me to write for their site for free backfires spectacularly
Let me share this email I got recently, with commentary, of course. Hello Hillary, Hey!...Read More
About The Whine Seller
Join my mailing list!
Hear about new releases, special offers and upcoming sales before anyone else or opt into monthly blog digests and never miss a post!
- Plot twist! I’m *not* closing my eBay store.
- Selling… out! Transitioning from PowerSeller to casual seller.
- Some candid talk on running a blog, profiting from your work & rethinking how you earn
- eBay Spring Seller update: Mobile optimization, Store Subscription cost increases and more
- Expand the reach of your Selling Assistant service by letting clients ship their items to you
- How to change the payment method for eBay shipping labels to a credit card or PayPal balance
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Selling on eBay today
- How to tag a profile, page or group on Facebook
- Selling Vinyl Records: eBay Tips from collectibles seller Packrat Auctions
- USPS adds much needed features to their PO Box service: Email/Text mail notifications, street addressing, signature on file