I started The Whine Seller on September 30th, 2008 for a lot of reasons. First and foremost, I...Read More
Category: Social Networking and Blogging
I don’t like to have to put companies on blast. I hate that we live in a world where the...Read More
I almost never cross post content from my writing blog over here but the lines get a bit blurred...Read More
by Hillary DePiano | Dec 16, 2015 | Customer Service & Bettering your Business, eBay, Etsy and other Marketplace Selling, Marketing and Promotion, Publishing: Independent, Small Press, Self, POD, Social Networking and Blogging, Timeless, Tips, Tricks and Insider Advantages | 0 |
This is post 12 of 14 in the series “eBay Marketing Makeover” A likable company has a...Read More
by Hillary DePiano | Nov 18, 2015 | Marketing and Promotion, Productivity and Getting Work Done, Publishing: Independent, Small Press, Self, POD, Social Networking and Blogging, Timeless, Tips, Tricks and Insider Advantages | 0 |
This is post 8 of 14 in the series “eBay Marketing Makeover” It probably...Read More
Controversial opinions: the exploding Twitter hearts are better than the stupid favorite stars ever were
Twitter changed the favorite stars to little animated red hearts a few days ago and, of course,...Read More
I have no problem marketing my own stuff because if I fail, who cares? The only person whose butt is on the line is me and even when I fail, I learn from it. But it’s a whole different feeling when it’s for someone...Read More
Blogging to market your items for sale? Turn that content into eBooks & sell those too! Interview with seller turned author Cliff Aliperti
by Hillary DePiano | Jul 13, 2015 | eBay, Etsy and other Marketplace Selling, Publishing: Independent, Small Press, Self, POD, Social Networking and Blogging, Tips, Tricks and Insider Advantages | 0 |
Cliff Aliperti (@IEphemera) is a multi-channel seller with a real niche specialty: vintage movie...Read More
Have you heard about ConnectUp, the new service that helps you organize and maintain your contacts...Read More
About The Whine Seller
Join my mailing list!
Hear about new releases, special offers and upcoming sales before anyone else or opt into monthly blog digests and never miss a post!
- Plot twist! I’m *not* closing my eBay store.
- Selling… out! Transitioning from PowerSeller to casual seller.
- Some candid talk on running a blog, profiting from your work & rethinking how you earn
- eBay Spring Seller update: Mobile optimization, Store Subscription cost increases and more
- Expand the reach of your Selling Assistant service by letting clients ship their items to you
- How to change the payment method for eBay shipping labels to a credit card or PayPal balance
- How to tag a profile, page or group on Facebook
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Selling on eBay today
- It ships fast! It ships free! It... hurts my eBay Top Rated Seller status?
- 3 Reasons every eBay seller should be automatically leaving positive feedback when payment clears