Well, I was getting traffic to that page from the eBay forums and God bless eBay User pilgrimelectronics because s/he had the solution.
So here’s how to change the method of payment for eBay shipping labels.
- Log into your PayPal account.
- On the top navbar, click Profile.
- Once in Profile, go to My Money.
- Click the “Update” link next to “My preapproved payments.”
- Click on “eBay Inc Shipping” and then cancel.
Now, the next time you go to print a shipping label there will be a check box under the “Pay and Print” button.
- If you want to automatically pay using your PayPal balance, check this box off before you hit Pay and Print.
- If you DO NOT want to automatically pay using your PayPal balance and would rather use a credit card or similar, hit the Pay and Print button without checking off the box. Then, before you print your label, you will get the option to choose your method of payment.
You have no idea how happy I am to have a solution to this.