I thought this was a really interesting video. I’m 99% sure it will annoy people on both sides of the political spectrum for at least parts of it and I’m warning you that it is about 10 minutes long but I really think it brings up some interesting points and is worth a watch. It makes some really interesting points about our attitude and how it relates to both business and social issues.
About The Author
Selling online since 1997, Hillary is the author of several books and eBooks about ecommerce and publishing including eBay Marketing Makeover, Beyond Amazon, eBay, and Etsy and Sell Their Stuff. She also writes fiction and is a bestselling playwright when you aren't looking. For a complete list of books, plays and projects, visit HillaryDePiano.com.
April 25, 2012
December 9, 2015
My (potentially controversial) post about sales on Amazon versus eBay & customer service on eBay Ink Blog
November 2, 2011
About The Whine Seller
Join my mailing list!
Hear about new releases, special offers and upcoming sales before anyone else or opt into monthly blog digests and never miss a post!
- Shorten & simplify your item listing text for the TL; DR generation of buyers
- It’s true! A good return policy is a marketing strategy that courts word of mouth
- Good customer service means more word of mouth, sales and repeat buyers
- A quality product is easier to market and sell
- Nothing says unprofessional like spelling & grammar mistakes in your eBay store
- How to change the payment method for eBay shipping labels to a credit card or PayPal balance
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Selling on eBay today
- Dear online seller who lies on your international customs forms & marks your items as "GIFT,"
- It ships fast! It ships free! It... hurts my eBay Top Rated Seller status?
- How to scam eBay sellers and get all your items for free!
Also by: Hillary DePiano