Here’s a quick video I made to expand upon one of the most popular points I made at the Innovative eBay Seller Secrets Panel. In case you’re wondering why I look weird, the video is reversed for reasons I haven’t been able to figure out yet.
About The Author
Selling online since 1997, Hillary is the author of several books and eBooks about ecommerce and publishing including eBay Marketing Makeover, Beyond Amazon, eBay, and Etsy and Sell Their Stuff. She also writes fiction and is a bestselling playwright when you aren't looking. For a complete list of books, plays and projects, visit HillaryDePiano.com.
September 17, 2009
February 19, 2014
August 28, 2008
June 14, 2013
About The Whine Seller
Join my mailing list!
Hear about new releases, special offers and upcoming sales before anyone else or opt into monthly blog digests and never miss a post!
- Shorten & simplify your item listing text for the TL; DR generation of buyers
- It’s true! A good return policy is a marketing strategy that courts word of mouth
- Good customer service means more word of mouth, sales and repeat buyers
- A quality product is easier to market and sell
- Nothing says unprofessional like spelling & grammar mistakes in your eBay store
- How to change the payment method for eBay shipping labels to a credit card or PayPal balance
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Selling on eBay today
- Dear online seller who lies on your international customs forms & marks your items as "GIFT,"
- USPS adds much needed features to their PO Box service: Email/Text mail notifications, street addressing, signature on file
- It ships fast! It ships free! It... hurts my eBay Top Rated Seller status?
Also by: Hillary DePiano