Here’s a quick video I made to expand upon one of the most popular points I made at the Innovative eBay Seller Secrets Panel. In case you’re wondering why I look weird, the video is reversed for reasons I haven’t been able to figure out yet.
About The Author
Selling online since 1997, Hillary is the author of several books and eBooks about ecommerce and publishing including eBay Marketing Makeover, Beyond Amazon, eBay, and Etsy and Sell Their Stuff. She also writes fiction and is a bestselling playwright when you aren't looking. For a complete list of books, plays and projects, visit HillaryDePiano.com.
Best Match is just an excuse to force sellers to jump through eBay’s hoops and is just plain bad for buyers.
August 18, 2008
Most clutter is really decisions you haven’t made yet, and by getting current with yourself you can become more whole
May 8, 2009
March 31, 2014
January 26, 2010
About The Whine Seller
Join my mailing list!
Hear about new releases, special offers and upcoming sales before anyone else or opt into monthly blog digests and never miss a post!
- Guest Post: Why You Should Be Selling With Amazon [Infographic]
- Shorten & simplify your item listing text for the TL; DR generation of buyers
- It’s true! A good return policy is a marketing strategy that courts word of mouth
- Good customer service means more word of mouth, sales and repeat buyers
- A quality product is easier to market and sell
- How to change the payment method for eBay shipping labels to a credit card or PayPal balance
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Selling on eBay today
- Dear online seller who lies on your international customs forms & marks your items as "GIFT,"
- How to scam eBay sellers and get all your items for free!
- It ships fast! It ships free! It... hurts my eBay Top Rated Seller status?
Also by: Hillary DePiano