At 3 PM EST/Noon PST, I’ll be on eBay Radio to talk about social networking. And while the topic of social networking as a marketing tool has been covered many times, I wanted to talk specifically about using Facebook, Twitter, and even blogging to connect with a seller’s best resource… other sellers!
About The Author
Selling online since 1997, Hillary is the author of several books and eBooks about ecommerce and publishing including eBay Marketing Makeover, Beyond Amazon, eBay, and Etsy and Sell Their Stuff. She also writes fiction and is a bestselling playwright when you aren't looking. For a complete list of books, plays and projects, visit HillaryDePiano.com.
December 13, 2008
June 26, 2008
January 26, 2010
June 17, 2010
About The Whine Seller
Join my mailing list!
Hear about new releases, special offers and upcoming sales before anyone else or opt into monthly blog digests and never miss a post!
- Shorten & simplify your item listing text for the TL; DR generation of buyers
- It’s true! A good return policy is a marketing strategy that courts word of mouth
- Good customer service means more word of mouth, sales and repeat buyers
- A quality product is easier to market and sell
- Nothing says unprofessional like spelling & grammar mistakes in your eBay store
- How to change the payment method for eBay shipping labels to a credit card or PayPal balance
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Selling on eBay today
- USPS adds much needed features to their PO Box service: Email/Text mail notifications, street addressing, signature on file
- It ships fast! It ships free! It... hurts my eBay Top Rated Seller status?
- 3 Reasons every eBay seller should be automatically leaving positive feedback when payment clears
Also by: Hillary DePiano