If you saw a sudden large number of very old posts in your RSS feed or email subscription, you have my apologies. I imported several old posts into this blog today and, despite the fact that it was not supposed to, many of them came through the RSS feed as if they were new. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused.
About The Author
Selling online since 1997, Hillary is the author of several books and eBooks about ecommerce and publishing including eBay Marketing Makeover, Beyond Amazon, eBay, and Etsy and Sell Their Stuff. She also writes fiction and is a bestselling playwright when you aren't looking. For a complete list of books, plays and projects, visit HillaryDePiano.com.
March 4, 2010
August 11, 2014
May 3, 2010
About The Whine Seller
Join my mailing list!
Hear about new releases, special offers and upcoming sales before anyone else or opt into monthly blog digests and never miss a post!
- Shorten & simplify your item listing text for the TL; DR generation of buyers
- It’s true! A good return policy is a marketing strategy that courts word of mouth
- Good customer service means more word of mouth, sales and repeat buyers
- A quality product is easier to market and sell
- Nothing says unprofessional like spelling & grammar mistakes in your eBay store
- How to change the payment method for eBay shipping labels to a credit card or PayPal balance
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Selling on eBay today
- When is the best time to list my item on eBay? Auctions or Fixed Price
- It ships fast! It ships free! It... hurts my eBay Top Rated Seller status?
- How to scam eBay sellers and get all your items for free!
Also by: Hillary DePiano