About The Author
Selling online since 1997, Hillary is the author of several books and eBooks about ecommerce and publishing including eBay Marketing Makeover, Beyond Amazon, eBay, and Etsy and Sell Their Stuff. She also writes fiction and is a bestselling playwright when you aren't looking. For a complete list of books, plays and projects, visit HillaryDePiano.com.
When losing money is worth it: Cutting profits to reach Top Rated Seller & get your eBay feedback DSR ratings up
November 7, 2011
June 20, 2012
About The Whine Seller
Join my mailing list!
Hear about new releases, special offers and upcoming sales before anyone else or opt into monthly blog digests and never miss a post!
- Plot twist! I’m *not* closing my eBay store.
- Selling… out! Transitioning from PowerSeller to casual seller.
- Some candid talk on running a blog, profiting from your work & rethinking how you earn
- eBay Spring Seller update: Mobile optimization, Store Subscription cost increases and more
- Expand the reach of your Selling Assistant service by letting clients ship their items to you
- How to change the payment method for eBay shipping labels to a credit card or PayPal balance
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Selling on eBay today
- It ships fast! It ships free! It... hurts my eBay Top Rated Seller status?
- How to tag a profile, page or group on Facebook
- Paying for eBay shipping labels with a credit card instead of PayPal balance: Is it a myth? Legend?